Friday, September 23, 2011

Bench & New Project!

This week has kept me busy because we have a bunch of new projects which is very exciting.  I just finished this bench and already have a buyer pending pickup.  I don't have before pictures but to give you an idea it was a wood frame with a blue velvet seat. Here is the finished product...
Sold (pending pickup) $75

Slightly distressed


Now for some pictures of my work in progress right now.  This piece is so beautiful!  I can't wait until its done!  Here is what it looked like when we first brought it home. 

Its a bit hard to tell but this is the mirror that goes on the harp on the dresser. For some reason I can't get the picture to turn on the blog...oh well.  When you see the finished product next week I will put it all together.  Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment