Saturday, September 3, 2011

Better late than never!

Sorry for those who follow this weekly I have fallen behind a bit and didn't get a post up yet.  But I finished 2 projects and am excited to show you the results.  The first is a custom job that I am doing for a family friend.  She was looking for a dining room table and chairs and guess what color she wanted incorporated...yup turquoise!  Here are the befor pics!

Here is what they look like now...but the table is still unassembled because its easier for me to store, so you will have use your imagination!

This table is awesome because it has the wings and a leaf so it can be used for weeknight dinners as well as larger occasions!  Here are the chairs!
I hope she loves it!  I am actually bummed I am selling it.  On to the next one.

This next project has given me nothing but problems, small silly ones but, problems none the less!  Here is the before picture.
Here is what it looks like now...
For sale $175
Looking forward to the 3 day weekend!  Everybody stay safe and have a great Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment