Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Been Awhile!!

It has been a little bit since I have had the chance to sit down and update my blog!!  The good news is that I have alot to share with you on what we have finished and sold. 

The last time I posted I wrote about a Tiffany tall boy dresser that sold within a day....here is her shorter sister that has now sold as well.
 Sold $130

The next piece that sold was a curvy wide dresser....and it sold without hardware.  I had a hard time finding hardware that worked that wasn't going to break the bank so I posted it without hardware hoping that I would come up with a solution or sell it and we sold it!!

Sold $120

The newest piece that has sold just sold today and it is something completely different from anything else that we have done.  Its a retro style dresser that we made two toned.  What do you think?


Sold $150

In the last month we have completed a beautiful antique beige desk, that I kept, and I made my own custom chair. Pictures to come.  We are also in the middle of quite a few projects so more to come next week when they are done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment