Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Treasures Aren't Always Furniture

If you have been following this blog since the beginning you know that this whole yard saling journey began with a $3 mickey waffle iron that we sold for $127 on ebay!  Well, believe it or not I found another mickey waffle iron...THE SAME ONE!!!  My hubby and I were at a yard sale and the owner must have been a Disneyland passholder for decades because they had Disney stuff coming out their wazoo!  We were looking around and I saw that someone had that waffle iron in their pile to buy.  I pointed it out to my husband and after the family paid we went to offer them some money for it but, it turned out that they didn't buy it and put it back!  My husband ran back and there it was....this time we paid $5...and made $100.  Within 7 days of buying it we posted it, sold it, and shipped it to Alabama!!

Here are the pics of this cute little waffle iron!  Who knew?


No comments:

Post a Comment