Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Different!!

After my small break I am left with many projects to complete!  The problem is that football is on both Saturday and Sunday...which completely slows down my process.  With the rain coming this weekend it won't help but this past weekend I was able to finish a new dresser and I think it looks really neat!  I don't have the before pics but here is what it looks like now...
For sale $165

The knobs are the original black glass knobs that came with the dresser.  The two bottom drawers are super deep and will hold quite alot.  It wasn't easy with that decorative accent but I like the way it came out.

I have so many things to work on now...plus I just found a beautiful curvy lane cedar chest at a thrift store that I am going to redo for myself.  Pictures to come soon...I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment