Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Break

Since I am a stay at home mom I decided that I needed a christmas break of my own and basically took all last week off from painting, staining, etc.  It was a much needed break but I was able to sell a piece and have someone coming tomorrow to pick up another piece that was finished before my break.

Here are the before and after of this ivory dresser that sold on New Years Eve!

  Sold for $140


This next dresser I was going to keep for myself but when I started emptying my current dresser I got a little sentimental.  My current dresser was the first piece that we refinished and worked on.  Since I put this piece on craigslist I have received over 5 calls/texts/emails about it! 


Sold pending pickup $150


I have 3 more dressers that are being worked on right now so there will be lots to see in the next couple weeks!  I hope everyone had a very happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment