Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A New Color!

I just finished this dresser today....just escaping the rain!!!  I knew it was coming but didn't think it was coming until 12, well the surprise was on me and it started raining while I was outside finishing this piece!  I got this piece from a friend of my grandfathers and for the life of me I cannot find the before picture.  Here is what it looks like now!
For sale $200


The sides have a really neat decoration that I haven't seen on any other dresser I have worked on.  This is a one of a kind grey dresser with satin black handles.  This one was a beast to paint and took me forever but I am happy with the outcome.

My next project is using chalk paint which is new to me.  Unfortunately this rainy weather is keeping me from getting on it today but with a little hope it will be done by the end of the week.

1 comment: