Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A little crafty!!

A couple of weeks ago I was reading a blog that I follow consistently called Oops!! redone and found this really cute way of using vintage frames and giving them a makeover.  She created cute little memo boards with vintage frames and chicken wire.  She went through and explained how to do it and it seemed easy enough.  But, as I found out last night...its not!  But the end product is really cute!!

Here is the before picture of the frame I used...I found it at a yard sale for .50!


Here is what it looks like now....very cute!  I decided to use it for all of my daughters little hair clips instead of as a memo board.


If anyone is interested in one of these please email me at slsharp81@gmail.com.  I am on the lookout right now for more frames.


No comments:

Post a Comment