Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Love Turquoise!!

Do you all remember that black desk from about 3/4 weeks ago?  Well, if you don't remember here is a reminder...
Originally we wanted to make this white and distress it to give it a nice shabby chic look but turning something from black to white is pretty difficult.  My husband did some research on the web and found some really neat colors that people were using out there and this is what the finished product looks like!
This dresser is painted a turquoise color and then rubbed with a dark stain to get an aged vintage look.
Sold on 7/21 for $275
Along with being busy from projects it was a busy sales week as well, here are a few things that sold!!
Very cute Fancy Nancy Chairs
Antique Wood Side Table 

If you have a piece of furniture that you want refurbished or repainted I can do that as well.  Or if you are looking for something in particular please contact me through the blog and I will keep my eyes out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment