Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Its Back!!

Last week I left you with a picture of an unfinished dresser/hutch and didn't tell you what color it was going to be but....the turquoise is back!!!  I love this color and finish on anything curvy.  Here is the before picture again.  I know that it looks funny without the drawers and cabinet door but the hubby got a quick jump on this one and I got the picture when I could.
After a couple days of work...here is what I have now for sale.
$150

My thought is that since there isn't a mirror anymore it can be used with or without the harp. It has the most unique vintage hardware I have ever seen!!!  I have a few more pieces that should be done this week...my 2 year old willing...lol!  I should have another blog update in the next couple days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment