Monday, August 1, 2011

Pretty in Pink

From the title I bet you can guess what color I am loving right now....PINK!  But not just any pink its a really soft beautiful pink that you wouldn't expect to see after my obsession with turquoise.  A couple of weeks ago my husband found this dresser and I thought, as usual, yikes its a piece of junk!  Once again he proved me wrong and this dresser turned out to be one of my favorite pieces, I know I have said that before.

Here is the before picture of the dresser...
I wish you could have seen it up close and personal it looked terrible!! Here is what it looked like when we were done with it...

Sold already $140!!

Its the original hardware too that the dresser came with.  I just cleaned it with some hot soapy water and then spray painted them in a really nice glossy white color.  This dresser sold within 24 hours of being on craigslist!!

Here are some other pieces that I have for sale right now on craigslist:

                                                 Light blue side table $45
                                             Wrought iron vanity bench $40

I have alot of projects right now so hopefully I will have alot more to show you next week, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment