Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cute little dresser!

Today was very productive and I have another piece to share!!  I get so excited when I have pieces to blog about especially when there is more than 1 in a day!!

Okay, so when my hubby picked up this dresser I didn't love it at first.  This unfortunately for him is a common occurence in our yard sale excursions.  9 times out of 10 he ends up selling what he buys but I still wonder what he is thinking sometimes.  Here is the dresser before.


Now here is what it looks like!!!  I love it, its too bad it wouldn't fit in the little one's room but, I already have a buyer!!



Such a cute little dresser!!!  I am really loving the black hardware on the white furniture right now.  Until next week!  I have another piece that I kept to share...yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment