Saturday, October 29, 2011

Time for our own Yard Sale!

We have been going to yard sales now for almost a year and of course not everything we buy sells...unfortunately.  We decided that we would have a yard sale this week with one of our neighbors who also refinishes furniture.  We both had just STUFF to get rid of!!  I feel so good because we only had to haul 3 pieces back to the garage.  I wanted to share with you some of the interesting stuff that sold.  The first sale was at 6:05am...it was still dark...the guy was seriously shopping with a flashlight!  Here is what he bought...
Yep! That's an antique pump organ...who would have thought it would be the first to go. But, let me tell you I am glad it did!  Here are some of the other pieces that sold...
Cute Ivory Side Table
Antique Vanity with Trifold Mirror(mirror is detached)


All in all it was a very succesful day of selling!  With the busy week I had I was only able to complete one project for someone who has purchased from me before.  She bought the turquoise dresser and has been looking for matching nightstands and I finally found them.  Here is the dresser and before and after pics of the nightstands.

Before
After


Now that I am down to only a few projects I should be able to finish stuff quicker, I have a habit of working a little bit on everything which slows me down.  Until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment