Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vintage Look & Vintage Finds

This weekend was somewhat slow when in came to finding new pieces to work on, but lucky for my husband and I we have plenty of stuff that needs work in the garage.  I just finished this piece this morning and was so excited about it I wanted to get it on the blog right away.  It was quite a transformation.  Here is the before picture.





Very cute as it was but we did a complete transformation and here is what it looks like now!!

$75

I love this little side table...the decoration on the legs stands out so much more now.


We also love to pick up vintage items, not just furniture and found these this week which were really neat!

These are for sale too! $25 each

They would be great decoration for a room or better yet it would be a great photography prop!



No comments:

Post a Comment